Tuesday 5 July 2011

Toilet Interruptions

Look away now and apologise

From time to time on this blog we advise readers of a nervous disposition to look away now.  Take our advice this time.

DC reports:
In toilets, whilst making use of the urinal facilities I was disturbed by a female cleaner.... she walked around for a few seconds then looked at my face, then lower down and said sorry and walked out.

On reading DC's report, wiggy wigsters were outraged.
Lambpie: So to summarise - you were standing semi-naked, a female looked at your face and then your erm... and based on what she saw decided to walk out.

1Z: And apologised!

Wigja:  Strange, yesterday I heard a noise like a demented woodpecker, which I assumed was caused by a plumbing problem.  Then I heard a female voice "Hello... Sorry"

Could it be the same cleaner?

No comments: