Thursday 3 May 2007

The LambPie Report

Squeaky Shoes

I have squeaky shoes.
At first I thought it was my feet and that I was destined to be sniggered at whenever I walked past more silent footwear users.

Yesterday I looked up squeaky shoes on ask.com and the three possible solutions are:
1) baby powder
2) WD40
3) buy new shoes

So last night I decided to oil my shoes. I do not have any WD40 but I have found that it is possible to apply extra virgin olive oil to the inside of my shoes with a spray can.

Today, my shoes did not squeak until lunchtime. I will try out baby powder next.

LambPie

1 comment:

EJM said...

Squeaky shoes update: I applied liberal amounts of baby powder at approximately 12:47 today and there has been no audible squeaking since then - I shall continue to monitor the situation.