Wednesday 1 June 2011

OoO Reply Squad

Be careful with your Out of Office.  The Reply Squad is ever vigilant.


-----Original Message-----
From: Chickens, Dark
Sent: 29 September 09:25
To: Officer LambPie
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply


Thank you for your email. I am working in London on Thursday 29th September, my email will not be monitored.

Please direct any urgent enquiries to Yvette Brudge.

Regards,

Dark.


LWA

To maintain public order, the OoO reply squad promptly issued the following notice.


OFFICER IN CHARGE


Out Of Office Reply Police
OoO Police Station
Pillar 129
1st Floor Admin Building









Notice Of Intended Prosecution - Dark Chickens


In accordance with Section 6.9f (Revised) of the 'Out of Office Reply Act of 1666', notice is hereby given of intention to prosecute for the offence detailed below:

Lack of balls.

The arresting officier's notes are included below to justify this charge:

It was approximately 9:30 in the morning, the weather was fine and I was seated at my desk in the Admin building.  I had reasonable suspicion that a Mr Chickens was out of the office and decided to conduct a random stop and search email. The fact that he is ginger is purely conincidental and in no way influcenced my decision to victimise, err, I mean investigate him.  Apon sending this email I found that the out of office reply received back clearly contains a reference to "Lilly White Ar$e", however this is in abbrievated form as the accussed was too scared to include it in full.  I therefore decided to charge him with the offence listed above.

Banged to rights.

No comments: