Wednesday 4 July 2007

Just because the top is red

Fruit Yoghurt

I have just called Sainsburys to congratulate them on managing to make a black cherry yoghurt with brambles and apple. They were pleased that I called. So pleased that they are going to send me a voucher for £2.

I feel like this is the equivalent of a bronze award and I'm very happy with it.

I know you'll want the full details...

They didn't ask for a receipt, but they wanted to know whether I still had the packaging so that they could get the barcode number and use before date.

There were two whole brambles and three individual juicy bits. I didn't count the apple bits, but I think it was a normal ratio of Bramble:Apple as the quantities didn't seem unusual. The colour was purple, I was fooled into thinking it was black cherry when I opened the carton.

It reminds me of my favourite poem:

Just because
The top is red
Doesn't mean
The pen won't write in blue


Wigsters comments
Dark Chickens: "Wordsworth would be turning in his grave"

NorbertD: "I didn't realise he was a carpenter"

No comments: